Sunday, October 10, 2010

People who live in Glass Houses...

Okay, tryyyyyying to follow the road of reading as I experienced it in the past in this blog.  Had to take a pause from that to review Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires, Book 1).

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Rachel Caine for giving me a book that doesn't follow the same girl meets vampire, girl falls in love, or even...secretive handsome boy IS secretly a vampire.

Not quite done with this one yet (thanks to my BFF for buying this for me) and can't put it down!!!  Requested the rest at the library and can't WAIT to get caught up on her writings!!
Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires, Book 1)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't really like this book. Maybe I should try the next two before I pass my harsh judgment on this series?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a REFRESHING change. I didn't like what a "victim" the main character was, but I sure enjoyed the vampires being the bad guys for once...

    ReplyDelete