Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hoppping for the weekend!

It's time for the weekly Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy For Books!!  :-)

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question comes from Sarah who blogs at Writer, Reader, Dreamer:
 
 "What is your favorite book cover?"
 

Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, Book 1)

Okay, I have so many books on my bookshelf, I really couldn't pick just ONE!

I can say, that during my last trip to the bookstore, this cover intrigued me SOOO much that I had to bring this book home with me.  I just started it tonight, so let's see if you really can judge a book by it's cover!

Glimmerglass - Jenna Black

I don't know what really got me about this cover, I just felt it was so unique.  Not to mention sparkly.  Sparkles will get me EVERY freaking time!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this book cover. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I also saw your post about the Kindle. While I could NEVER do without printed books, I love my Kindle. Sometimes I reach up to turn the page when I'm reading on the Kindle, because it is so much like reading a books. Here's a post I did about the kindle: http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/2010/10/outlander-and-impressions-of-my-kindle.html I'm a new follower -- keep up the good work on your blog -- very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkles! Love that cover, though I'd never seen it before. Nice pick.

    ReplyDelete