Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WoW - This Side of the Grave

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine where we share what books we are most looking forward to.




Author: Jeaniene Frost
Title: This Side of the Grave
Release Date: February 22nd, 2011


This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)

Oh yes, kitten.  I...am a Junkie, and I admit it.  Jeaniene Frost keeps me wanting more with each book she releases.  I love the fact that she keeps it fresh, with stories from different characters, First Drop of Crimson, Eternal Kiss of Darkness, but still continues her original story with the devilish Bones.  Now, I will patiently await the story of Vlad...the man of my naughty dreams, perhaps that will be a WoW down the road...

Danger waits on both sides of the grave.

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield and her vampire husband Bones have fought for their lives, as well as for their relationship. But just when they've triumphed over the latest battle, Cat's new and unexpected abilities threaten to upset a long-standing balance...

With the mysterious disappearance of vampires, rumors abound that a species war is brewing.  A zealot is inciting tensions between the vampires and ghouls, and if these two powerful groups clash, innocent mortals could become collateral damage. Now Cat and Bones are forced to seek help from a dangerous "ally"--the ghoul queen of New Orleans herself. But the price of her assistance may prove more treacherous than even the threat of a supernatural war. ...to say nothing of the repercussions Cat never imagined.

4 comments:

  1. february february february! I will tolerate winter just to get my hands on this book. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, amen sister! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!!! Feb. 22 happens to fall exactly one month after my wedding, so I'd like to think this is Jeaniene's personal gift to me, ha!

    LONG LIVE CHAPTER 32!!!

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit undecided about the vampire genre, but I've been meaning to check out this author.

    Hope you enjoy the book.

    Here's mine:

    http://lindsaymalone.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/waiting-on-wednesday-nov-17/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Straylight - Everyday is winter to you! <3

    Bibliophile - Congrats on the wedding!! Good luck and make your soon to be husband buy you this for your 1st month anniversary! Check out this shirt, Straylights sent me this! http://www.printfection.com/jeanienefrost/Are-You-Properly-Scandalized-Organic-Womens-T-Shi/_p_5238150

    Laurel-Rain - I have an addiction to the vampire genre...something about freakishly good-looking and strong men...what can I say?

    Thanks for the comments!!

    ReplyDelete