Monday, September 10, 2012

 


Okay, so J.R. Ward was recommended to me by my Kindle surfing and buying history.  I'm always a little reluctant to begin a new series because either I'll get hooked and have to buy the whole darn thing or I'll hate it, but my OCD will kick in and I'll have to keep reading.
 
I finally just sucked it up and purchased the first book, which I have linked to at the top, Dark Lover.
 
Wow, it took about twenty minutes and I was hooked.  I'm on book 10 now and just can't stop. 
 
Give em' a try, trust me...you'll enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. I've read her Black Dagger Brotherhood series. There are some books that are better than others but overall I do enjoy the series. Looking forward to her next one. I'll refrain from talking about it though since you are just starting! :)

    ReplyDelete